MENU

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pokemon Chaos Black: The Ripped Version

with 12 comments

As of lately I've been running into some very random Pokemon titles. Chaos Black seems to be the latest installment having taken me by surprise. Naturally this game is either hacked or created from external software developers, but the whole thing just screams fake.

Granted this shouldn't come as a surprise. Game Freak has never really tried to surpress this type of indignation and further we see this style of content growing out of control. Although to be clear I would have no problem playing such a game just for the fun of it.

We can see a great intro section. The game was truly created with Pokemon in mind and offers some fantastic ideas. I've added a quick screencap from an assumed ROM load for Gameboy Advance. Check it out below...
Truly interested in the game? I recommend Google. More specifically, you can easily find this ROM through a keyword search online. Granted you may have to sift through some stuff, but you'll find it.

If there's time I'll be happy to test the grounds. I've been super busy caught up in Pokemon Black recently, so chaos black just seems like a strange occurrence to run into. Nevertheless we're here in Nuvema Town so we might as well make the best of it!

Meanwhile enjoy some of these great titles! This clip was found somewhere on the interwebz and shows a great collection of both legit and faked Pokemon games. These cartridges all work inside a classic GBA although I've never tried inside a DS/DS Lite. I wish I had some time to try ShinyGold but perhaps in a later post.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Wow look at all those fakes. I heard there was game called Pokemon Black, where pokemon are killed, they never come back. something like that.

  2. John said...

    "Wow look at all those fakes. I heard there was game called Pokemon Black, where pokemon are killed, they never come back. something like that."

    LOL where is this guy getting his information?!?

  3. Wolle said...

    Fakes are stupid

  4. Michelangelo said...

    Ahahaha, i remember seeing one of those at my local store!

  5. R.C said...

    Yeah, I never seen Chaos Black in public before. I wonder how it really is...

  6. Mike said...

    It's interesting that someone would think they could find enough revenue in creating a hacked version of a Pokemon game in this day and age.

  7. Atley said...

    too many to count! I should get a GBA just to play all these. Keep my compnay on my long ride into work!

  8. HollyMarie said...

    @John - Try reading some Creepypastas. There IS one about a hacked game called Pokemon Black from back in the Gameboy days where if a Pokemon fainted, it died.

    http://6thfloor.org/creepypastas/pokemonblack.php

  9. Austin Atrocious said...

    Pokemon Black isn't a real hack though. It is just a myth.

  10. Tiffany said...

    I remember that I bought Pokemon Jade in St. Thomas when I was little and tried playing it, and freaked out because it wasn't Pokemon and they were cussing. I traded it for Sapphire.

  11. Unknown said...

    where do you get them i want to play them i need to get on ive searched every where google thrift stores games stores and pawn shops but nothing advice

Post a Comment